1) Private port-a-potties are NOT permitted.
2) Parking spots may NOT be re-sold on sites such as StubHub, etc. Anyone found to be re-selling their parking space in this manner will be banned from purchasing future Florida/Georgia parking spots from the Gator Club of Jacksonville. (We've had to do this in the past and it's no fun for anyone!)
3) Parking passes will be sent via email to the purchaser 24-48 hours before the game. You should print the pass and bring it with you to the lot. Please ensure that your email address listed on your PayPal account is correct. NO PHYSICAL PASSES WILL BE MAILED.
4) The spaces are large enough to accommodate one vehicle and a normal 10x10 tent in front of it for tailgating purposes. Buses, RVs or limousines are NOT permitted - they will not fit. Anyone who tries to bring a vehicle of this kind will be turned away.
5) Please make sure to clean up after yourselves. It creates a lot of extra work for the club volunteers if you leave behind a big mess. We kindly ask that you be respectful of the area so that we can continue to offer this opportunity to our club members and community.